Shuffle Card Tricks at Casino
There are several people who do not know how to shuffle cards or cannot do so with ease and effortlessly. This could be a problem if you are playing card games at a table where there is no professional dealer. There are certain games which are self dealt in which the players at the table have to take turns for shuffling the cards and dealing. Sometimes it`s used in shuffle card tricks. Even in home games the players have to shuffle the cards themselves. Not knowing how to shuffle the cards can be a little embarrassing in situations like these.
The easiest way to get out of this situation is to get a deck of playing cards, learn how to shuffle it and practice it regularly. Usually, the players who do not know how to shuffle cards have to depend on someone else for shuffling the cards for them. All professional dealers and even the good players know all the complicated methods of shuffling cards and if you do not know how to do so, now is the right time to learn.
The strip shuffle
The strip shuffle is a very professional looking shuffling technique. This method is very frequently used in the casinos by dealer in casino to shuffle the cards and when done properly it can look very neat and professional. However, the strip shuffle can be a little tricky and might seem to be a little difficult in the beginning. However, once you practice enough and know how to handle the deck it is easier than it looks. Though it requires quite a lot of practice to master the strip shuffle, it is definitely worth all the effort.
How to do the strip shuffle?
Given below is a step by step guide on how to do the strip shuffle:
- Place the deck of cards on the table. Place your thumbs on the back of edge of the deck and keep the fingers at the front of the deck.
- The right thumb should grip a small packet from the top and the left hand should remove the rest of the packet by moving it forward and out.
- The left hand should bring the packet on the top of the smaller packet. The index finger of the right hand should lift up out of the way while you do this.
- The packets are not be aligned together. The pack on the left hand must be jogged to the left while you still maintain a grip on the cards.
- The index finger of the right hand should then clip another small packet which should fall on top of the earlier packet as the left hand again moves away.
- The packet of the left hand should come on top again the same as previously and again the index finger of the right hand should clip more cards from the top of the deck. Continue this process till all the cards has been totally stripped and the deck of cards is squared.
You must always start by doing this technique very slowly and once you get the hang of it you can always increase the speed.